Thursday, August 24, 2006

Messiah

After singing Messiah twice today I have strains of music running through my head.

"Blessing and honor and glory and power be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne"
"Since by man came death, by man came also the resurection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even in Christ shall be made alive."
"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain. Amen"

That Amen chorus is so beautiful. I sang most of it in Mexico, but in the end we didn't perform it.

"Agnus Dei, qui tolis pecata mundi"
"Behod the Lamb of God, that takth away the sin of the world."

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the Messiah! I can't wait to perform it. :)

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

It sounds like it is going to be amazing! I think I have dedcided to join the girls chior this year. Are you planing on performing it at Christmas, or later on?

Kelsie Handel said...

Can't wait to sing it as well!

Cristina,
We are performing sometime in March.