Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good News!

As my dearest fiance' puts it, "I have good news". :-) I've mentioned elsewhere that when I get married I'll become an aunt. My love's oldest brother and wife have two darling kids, River and Felicity.

About a month back we were told that they are expecting again! Thrills ran through the Sumpter family and I was includded with a call from River to tell me that he is getting a brother (the "brother" is his wish and if he could have his way, he would name his "brother" too :).

Today my fiance' said "I have good new. Toby and Jenny are getting double the fun. Jenny is going to have twins!!" I think he should have told me when he *wasn't* driving because I clutched his arm in girlish glee and said, "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!" Needless to say, he managed to stay on the road.

May God's blessings and rich kindess rest on you, my dear brother-in-law and sister-in-law to be!

2 comments:

The Goode Wife said...

Hey, I'm so glad you could share in the fun! That's funny! I can just imagine it: Jesse casually saying "so my brother and sister-in-law are having twins" and Kate stares at him for a minute dumbfounded. Squeals of delight follow. I let out many of those when Toby called us with the news. ;) So, it's for sure that you all are coming down for Thanksgiving? I can't wait!

Kate Sumpter said...

yep! Here we come!