Friday, September 25, 2009

What's for dinner?

The questions that is asked every day by every wife... what's for dinner? If you are smart you've got a weekly menu (or a monthly menu, if you are brilliant. I am not.) from which you can remind yourself, "Oh yeah, we're having ______ for dinner tonight.

This is a fun one. I bought a sirloin roast on sale -- $1.38 per lb!! It's been in my freezer for 2 weeks now and I pulled it out yesterday and told it that it would be eaten in less than 24 hours. It promptly defrosted. Good boy.

Meat is such fun now that I am married. It really scared me for a while because I hadn't really practised meat when I lived at home. I made lots and lots to ground beef recipes.

So here I am about to enbark upon another meat experiment. Note to self: don't plan anything else on a "Meat Experiment" day. :-)

Here is where I am getting my recipe! Complete with pictures too!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

"It promptly defrosted. Good boy."

This made me laugh. Fun post!

Kate Sumpter said...

Thanks for commenting, honey! I love it when you do. :-)

Elizabeth said...

LOL! I laughed too, Kate! Great writing, love the humor.

emily wells said...

Made me laugh, too!