Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sabbath ... 1 week later.

Today was my turn to be sick and miss choir. Morning on the couch watching "Mighty Mouse", all the old Silly Symphony Disney cartoons (includding "Music Land", which is one from my childhood) and some of "The Office".

Jesse came home from church delivering jello, yogurt, mini doughnuts and children's liquid Tylenol. I seemed to have an adverse reaction to yesterdays Tylenol Cold meds and had a rough night. So the soft foods and child's tylenol was for a tender tummy. The doughnuts were to entice me to eat. My husband knows me well; I ate 3.

Tried to nap while Jesse did my dishes. I couldn't so I praised him for his faithful servanthood to me. We've been reading and blogging this afternoon. I found Grace Penney's blog. Great stuff!

I made some huckleberry muffins. Mostly because our house was getting cold and Jesse turned our oven on to heat up the place. I really shouldn't let him do that; so I put something into the oven to justify it. 20 minute muffins will do the trick.

I can eat huckleberry muffin when I'm sick, can't I?

No comments: