Thursday, January 28, 2010

Julia Child

Been reading My Life In France by Julia Child! So good. What an encouragment. This woman taveled the world following her husband and his government relations job and learned to be content with it all. She was willing to try new things and discovered a love of something very much *not* native; French Food! She flung herself into learning the language in order to go to cooking school.

This book is an excellent read. I recommend it heartily (even though I haven't finished it yet) and hope to update with a full review when it's completed.

P.s. I just needed to post something QUICK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Noble Gill said...

I just finished reading this book last week and I love it! It makes me want to get her cook book and lock myself into the kitchen. :-)