Saturday, February 05, 2011

Bedroom Update

While I haven't been able to check off my earlier list on account of our budget tightening, I have improved the room.

Two weeks ago we were in Grants Pass and bought picture frames for our wedding photos. After all, it's only been three years since the actual wedding. I hung a large one over my tall dresser and three were put over Jesse's shorter and wider dresser. I think it really helped the room feel fuller and "lived in".

My other accomplishment has been keeping the bed made! Such a difference.

I'm looking at this on Craigslist. Perfect in everyway, except a tad big. Oh, and their a pair! Love it!

3 comments:

Muddled Muse said...

Hi Kate!

Your headboard pictures inspired me to think about redecorating my bedroom. Still thinking through headboard ideas, but having a good time looking through www.bhg.com for ideas!

It looks like you found some great lamps! They look similar to the picture lamps that you liked!

Yeah for home-keeping!

Peggy said...

Making the bed everyday is a great goal. I try to at least pull the covers up as I'm getting out of bed. It does give the room a neat look - now if I can get the rest of my room organized! You inspire me, Kate!

Kate Sumpter said...

Well, the lamps sold before I got to them. Oh well. :)

Thanks for the comments!