Friday, March 25, 2011

Information for the Playbill

Murdered to Death
by Peter Gordon
April 7th, 8th, 9th
7pm at All Souls Christian Church


Role: Elizabeth Hartley-Trumpington

Previous roles include minor parts in home school productions, the stage manager in The Importance of Being Ernest produced by Blue Milk Productions, and 'Hermia' in A Midsummer Night's Dream performed for Trinity Fest 2005 during which I met my future husband.

Thanks to my family for all the dinner conversations when nobody could get a word in edgewise; for the lovely, I say the lovely Foghorn Leghorn comments; and for champagne on Christmas Eve. Thanks to our director and assistant director for all the time they put into this play. Thanks to my husband, who encourages me in everything I do and for fighting the occasional dragon I bring home to dinner.

Other items: Christ said that we must become like little children. In play acting we are those little children and play games for our parents to laugh at. The Lord loves to tell stories and we imitate Him as we act out His world. We love the world and the silly things in it, like kangaroos and palm trees and French accents and knitting. He made it all and it is good.

No comments: