Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What have I read?
These are the 25 most popular kids books at What Should I Read Next?
I liked it!I didn't like it!I want to read it!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
Charlotte's Web - E.B. White, Garth Williams
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
The Bad Beginning - Lemony Snicket
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl
Sabriel - Garth Nix
Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
Watership Down - Richard Adams
Eragon - Christopher Paolini
The Giver - Lois Lowry
The Once and Future King - T.H. White
Abhorsen - Garth Nix
Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery
A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle, Keith Scaife
The Witches - Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake
Time Quartet - Madeleine L'Engle
The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
A Little Princess: The Story of Sara Crewe - Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett, Robin Lawrie
The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - L.Frank Baum
Take the 'What" have I read?' test now!
Eight different categories to try!
Buy your books at Amazon US or Amazon UK

6 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe you haven't read Dahl's "Witches"! That and "BFG" are my favorite of his. Weird, but delightful. :-)

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

So, are the ones that you have not read in the normal color? I don't see any blue? If so, you MUST read Eragon! I have it and you can borrow it if you want. And of course The Half-Blood Prince is a must read too. I have that as well, and you are welcome to borrow it.

Kate Sumpter said...

For some reason the blue didn't show up. Actually, I had never heard of "Witches", Erin. What's BFG? Stina, I take it Eragon is good? I thought that it was spoof on Harry Potter so I decided not to read it. But I'll give it a try. Could I borrow it?

Kate Sumpter said...

Concerning Harry Potter, I do a weird thing. I read the books after I watch the movies. Isn't that awful?! :-) I started doing that and I can't break tradition. So that is why I haven't read Book 6.

Addie said...

So, you haven't read any books that you didn't like?

Erin said...

"BFG" is a funny children's book by the author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Roald Dahl). BFG stands for.....well now you'll just have to find out won't you?? :)